All bacterial species in RXMicro are naturally occurring with no genetic modifications and are on the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Generally Regarded as Safe (“GRAS”) list.
It is recommended that this product is handled with gloves. Eye protection should be worn whenever product is being sprayed.
This product may be harmful if inhaled or swallowed.
Exposure may aggravate those with pre-existing eye, skin, or respiratory conditions.
- If inhaled move the person into fresh air. Seek medical attention if allergic response is exhibited
- If on skin, wash off with soap and plenty of water
- If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth and throat with water